Wednesday, January 03, 2007

No Excuse Other than a Poor Fan Base

My support team was less than enthusiastic to go out to the lake Monday (Jan 1st) morning for Nashville's rendition of a polar bear plunge and I didn't press the issue. Apparently it went off with out me. Everything was perfect as far as I can tell. The water temperature was about 43° and the air temperature was also about 43°. This means that there would've been little difference between standing in the chilly air and getting in the chilly water, although the chilly water would of gotten into my system at some point lowering my body temperature and making me feel colder. I hope I can get the enthusiasm up to do it again sometime in the future. Send me links to your Polar Bear plunges and I'll put them in my blogroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and can be a great contribution to this blog, but comment spam including those with links to external promotional sites may be deleted.