Saturday, July 10, 2010

Going to the Beach? Be Sure to Bring Along Bob

If you are like me you like everything that keeps you around the water.  Have you ever dreamed of having your own submarine?  I sure have, but lets get real, I'm not a super rich Bill Gates or any of his ilk, but I still have my dreams and I'm willing to settle.  Introducing BOB, a personal underwater scooter - sort of a combination of a Segway, diving gear and scooter.  The concept is simple enough that it looks like anyone who wants to shell out a few clams on vacation can experience this.  Gotta love the ingenuity.  Check out the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and can be a great contribution to this blog, but comment spam including those with links to external promotional sites may be deleted.