Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Plans for 2008 and Beyond

This blog has reached a milestone of its own with 200 posts to date. As such, I'm thinking about its future. Nothing firm yet, but these are some considerations I'm mulling over:

* I'd like to implement a live feed between the spreadsheet I calculate my swimming distances/goals with and the blog itself. Might save a couple minutes for each post.
* I'd like to link that same spreadsheet to Google Earth so visitors can see the progress on the global map.
* I'd like to update the template to something more pool-like. I've got an old javascript that makes the screen act like it is a pool of water. Might freak visitors out to see their mice swim across the screen (Yeah, that is cool. I can't believe I haven't implemented that yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and can be a great contribution to this blog, but comment spam including those with links to external promotional sites may be deleted.