Thursday, April 12, 2007

100 Miles for Moi

After being kicked out of the pool yesterday due to a lightening storm that had already passed (why is that?) I made up some lost time today (pant pant) and hit the 100 mile mark on my crazy journey across the Atlantic (see my goals). That's right miles - not those whimpy kilometers! This was the real, loud, ugly American deal. So in keeping with that visual, allow me a moment to celebrate: I feel good! Do do do do do do, like I knew that I would (Hmmm. Seems like I've heard that somewhere before). OK, so it doesn't translate to Blog speak. Give me a break. Catch you in the wadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and can be a great contribution to this blog, but comment spam including those with links to external promotional sites may be deleted.