Tuesday, May 09, 2006

About Prior Described Follow-Through

Follow Through Post was Exaggerated - If you are an experienced swimmer or tried my suggestion about brushing your ear as you pull your arm back in your follow-through you know I was exaggerating when I told you to tap your ear with your finger tips to your ear as you follow-through.  I do exaggerate from time to time to make my point - please excuse me.  You really do want to try to keep your arm and hand close to your body as possible as you pull up.  Try tapping just under your arm pit as you pull your arm up. End with your fingers pointing forward and your arm parallel to the side of your head.  Touching if possible.  Remember the goal is a consistent torpedo shape for slip-streaming purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and can be a great contribution to this blog, but comment spam including those with links to external promotional sites may be deleted.