Monday, February 20, 2006

Why Flounder?

In my last post, I wrote about how learning to swim for adults is entirely different than it is for kids. Some will argue that this is not the case. After all, many adults have learned to swim using the same age-old techniques used for everyone for countless years. That's true. What I posit is that there are easier ways. Ways that use the intellect and reason adults have, that children do not. These techniques I believe, will start the adult-swimming novice off on the right track immediately. There will be the step-arrangement, as in any learning process, but we will skip past some of the more useless embarassing steps that the old-school uses. Think about learning to swim. Chances are, you might have avoided lessons because of embarassment. The steps that will be provided in this blog can be practiced in a pool with dignity. I don 't want you to learn like a flounder. I want you to learn like a dolphin! Hold tight. We'll be starting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and can be a great contribution to this blog, but comment spam including those with links to external promotional sites may be deleted.